Gray Blue provides a full range of business consulting services to clients in both the private, public and third sectors. We provide client-side advisory and support services; we support implementation and delivery projects retaining complete independence from all solution providers.
We work in a variety of ways depending on the scale and complexity of the assignment, programme or project.
- as advisers to or facilitators to senior management teams, programme/project owners and sponsors, with on-going review and assurance to maintain impetus, minimise risk and avoid rework
- as coaches and mentors to individuals to ensure that management skills are enhanced and responsibilities can be discharged effectively
- as contributors in specialist teams, producing deliverables, performing quality control or managing specific streams of work, while providing help, assistance and training whenever necessary to transfer additional skills into the team
- with a full-team undertaking, responsible for producing outputs, deliverables and outcomes according to an agreed plan, while setting standards or policies of benefit to the organisation or programme/project in general.
Our consultants are experts in business management and organisational development. The team comprises strategists, commercial managers, procurement, financial systems analysts, IT specialists and financial managers, many of whom have held senior positions within the private sector and/or public sector – this enables us to share and deploy best practice tools, techniques and methodologies with our clients. The ability to link commercial and private sector expertise with public sector performance criteria, accountability and governance is a significant strength of our service offering.
We are able to undertake complex assignments which call for a broad range of skills and past experiences to be exhibited by a team of consultants. Accordingly, our service performance is accurate, effective and executed swiftly to achieve best value for money.
Our approach is based on:
- a high level of senior staff and partner involvement throughout
- clients and our staff working co-operatively in genuine teams
- professionally qualified and experienced staff offering a ‘hands-on’ approach
- a highly-tailored, client-specific focus to each assignment
- specialists with market-sector knowledge able to specify, design and implement practical solutions